Friday is finally here! It has been a long week. We’ve had the Mercedes-Benz Fashion show, Grammy’s Night, Valentines Day and the untimely death of a Queen Whitney Houston.
Lets kick off the weekend with a chic casual Friday.
Tip #101: Don’t show any more skin than you would do on a normal workday. Bare midriff’s and sleeveless shirts are just as taboo on Casual Friday as they are the rest of the week.
Does your office have a Casual Friday? What’s the most outrageous thing you’ve seen on casual dress days? What are you wearing today? Here is my look:
- Pink Blazer Retail ($31.47)
- H&M &Sqin Jeans – Retail ($49.95) H&M store
- Long Sleeve White Tee
- Christian Louboutin Nude Flat – Retail ($575) Barney’s New York
- Fiona Paxton Bib Necklace – Retail ($350) calypsostbarth.com
- Juicy Couture Stud Earrings – Retail ($45) bloomingdales.com
- “Snob” Lipstick by Mac Cosmetics
- “Beaux” Lip glass by Mac Cosmetics
- Call Me Bubbles (satiny, light tan) by Mac Cosmetics
- Fresh Daisy (frosty orange) by Mac Cosmetics
- Brash (frosty, reddish copper) by Mac Cosmetics
- Full of Flavor (matte coral) by Mac Cosmetics
- Casework by Essie