Friday is finally here! Lets kick off the weekend with a chic casual Friday. There is no sun out today and the rain clouds are cramping my style. Not much color in my outfit but I did add a splash of orange with my scarf. It’s not raining yet but I’d love to open up my umbrella from John Lewis. Love it!
Tip #102: Casual Not Sloppy! Clothes should be well pressed, clean and wrinkle free. Repair or replace clothing that is showing signs of wear. This advice becomes more important the more casual your dress is.
Does your office have a Casual Friday? What’s the most outrageous thing you’ve seen on casual dress days? What are you wearing today? Here is my look:
- Black Blazer – Miss Selfridge Retail ($80)
- J Brand 912 Jeans – Retail ($179) Nordstrom
- Dream Girl Tee by Mango – Retail ($25)
- Elie Tahari “Tallen” Ballet Flat – Retail ($228) Nordstrom
- Orla Kiely Birdcage Elm Umbrella – John Lewis Retail ($50)
- Cherokee Print Scarf – Zara Retail ($40)
- Casework by Essie