Grooming your eyebrows as a beginner can be very frightening. Everyone wants the perfect eyebrow shape and look. The eyebrows are the most important facial feature on your face. For eyebrow grooming, most people go to the salons or even the eyebrow threading station at the local mall. Are you tired of making that extra stop to the salon or mall? Have you ever thought about how much money you can save by grooming your eyebrows on your own? Have your ever been MORTIFIED by a mistake that someone made after grooming your eyebrows? Then this is the article is what you want to read!!!
The first step on how to groom your eyebrows is to find your perfect shape. Everyone has there own eyebrow shape that fits their facial structure. Some tips on grooming your eyebrows:
- Stand back from your mirror every few hairs to assess your work.
- Adding heat to your eyebrow area opens up your pores and makes it less painful when pulling your hair out. You can do this by: Getting a small towel rinsing it in warm water and squeezing all the water out to leave it slightly damp, but still warm, then putting it against your eyebrow area and repeat when your skin loses the heat and it begins to hurt more. Alternatively you could just wash your eyebrow area with warm water.
- If you find there is redness where you pluck, just use a bit of aloe vera gel or tea-tree oil to reduce it
- Wipe over your eyebrows with some alcohol (medical) afterwards to sterilize the plucked area. This will prevent infection, which can cause pimple-like lumps.
- Make sure that when you pluck of the hairs, that you follow the shape or outline of your facial structure, it really makes a difference.
Want to learn how to go from this:
Do you groom your own eyebrow or do you get your eyebrows groomed? Have you ever thought about grooming your eyebrows yourself? Share your experiences down below!