The illusion of longer legs is usually every girls wish. Follow these simple tips below to look taller in no time! Consider this your genie in a bottle list to longer looking legs.
- Selecting a shoe color that closely resembles your skin completion makes it difficult to tell where your leg ends and your shoe begins.
Darker colored pants
- Darker colored pants create a slimming effect of the body and slimmer legs also tend to look longer.
Choose pants that are in the same color range as your heels or shoes
- This trick makes your legs look longer because it creates clean lines flowing from the pant to the shoe.
- Choosing pants that have vertical pin strips, piping or creases can trick the mind into seeing additional length.
High Waists and Hemlines
The eye assumes that the leg starts where the waist starts. Try out some high waisted skirts and pants.
- Wear high waisted pants and skirts.
- Show more leg. Try some asymmetrical skirts and skirts right above the knee to add some leg length.
- Keep your pants properly hemmed. Dragging pant legs are not so CHIC, take your pants to a seamstress or tailor to be altered.
- Choose a shoe with a pointed toe. Pointed toe shoes make your foot look longer and in turn make your legs look longer.
- Look for over the ankle boots or taller boots instead of short boots that horizontally cut off your feet.
- Look for open toed shoes that expose more skin.
- A little heel never hurt anyone. Pull out your favorite high heels or platform heel and watch your legs grow. T-Strap heels create a vertical line that helps your leg apprear slimmer.