PINKCLOUDS is a luxury, vintage online retailer based in New York City.
PINKCLOUDS.COM is seeking a summer public relations and social media/marketing intern. This opportunity would offer valuable hands-on insight and experience in the world of e-commerce and retail.
We are looking for hardworking, responsible, detail oriented, creative, and enthusiastic candidates interested in fashion and vintage clothing.
Responsibilities will include assisting with PR outreach, social media, and marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate is comfortable using Microsoft Excel, social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and pinterest. Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills are a plus.
This is an UNPAID internship. Candidates should be available 3-5 days a week. We are looking for someone to start immediately and stay for at least 2 months.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letters to email@example.com.
• start date and end date
• days available
YaYa Publicity is a boutique fashion PR agency seeking a part-time Social Media Coordinator to join our team.
-Prior fashion experience (mandatory).
-Must be well-versed in all popular social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram etc.).
-Ideal candidates will have 1-2 years of previous social media experience
-Excellent writing skills
-Creativity and ability to think outside of the box
-Knowledge of key style bloggers and websites
-Must own a lap-top
If interested, please send your resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
This position is located in Manhattan of NYC.
The Musmanno Group is a luxury public relations firm that works with brands across fashion, art, music, and beauty. We are seeking a candidate for the Public Relations Assistant: Fashion position to join the team.
***Please only apply if you have at least 2 years of Fashion PR experience***
• Proactively pitch targeted media outlets including broadcast, print and new media.
• Execute communication plans, including: pitching, producer trafficking, media contacts, and product placement.
• Maintain the tone and feel of each brand’s distinct positioning.
• Manage daily account activities: agendas, recaps, activity reports, media monitoring and coordination of all necessary materials for client accounts.
• Assist at fashion Shows / press open houses
Who we are looking for:
The successful incumbent will hold a bachelors degree in public relations or a related field and have at least 2 years in public relations. Fashion industry experience is a must. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. You must be an energetic, dynamic, creative, driven, and focused professional.
The Musmanno Group is a luxury boutique public relations agency across art, fashion, beauty, and music.
Please send résumé and cover letter to email@example.com
This position is located in NYC.
Pink Tartan is a collection of beautifully-made, practical clothes that can take women from day to dinner. The concept was born in 2002, one year after the head designer Kimberley Newport-Mimran’s daughter was born, hence the “pink” in Pink Tartan. The brand is a reflection of Kim’s personal style: pretty, polished, and elegant. Her client is a modern woman with impeccable style. The line is now housed at Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Lord & Taylor, Holt Renfrew and The Hudson’s Bay Company as well as specialty stores across North America.
Pink Tartan is looking for a dynamic/chic sales professional to manage and grow the Pink Tartan Shop within one of New York’s Premier Department Stores. This individual must have 3-5 years retail experience with a proven sales track record. He/she must be self-motivated with customer service, selling and merchandising skills. This position is salary based and full time. The individual will also receive a clothing allowance and opportunity to grow within the organization.
Please contact Patrice Grady at Patrice@pinktartan.com
The position is located in NYC.
Nili Lotan is looking for an ambitious fashion PR and Marketing graduate who is looking for the opportunity to work with a dynamic fast growing fashion brand. The candidate should be able to perform administrative duties and be able to promote in house PR and Marketing.
• Strategizing and executing a PR and Marketing plan
• Planning and executing wholesale and ecommerce photo shoots
• Recording and sending samples to magazines
• Creating blog posts and assisting with social media
• Engaging with bloggers, stylists, celebrities, and promoting the brand
• Other administrative duties related to operations, ecommerce, and retail
Please email resume, cover letter, and picture to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “PR/Marketing Assistant”.
This position is located in NYC.
Emerging Blue is a creative services agency representing the hottest full-time and freelance creative talent in fashion, advertising, and entertainment. With offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Boston, you can be sure that our talent is your strength.
About the Job
We are currently looking for a Fabric Manager. This job is located on the East Coast.
POSITION OBJECTIVE: This position is primarily responsible for driving the research, gathering, and development of a fabric group or trim area. Partners with cross-functional teams and external vendor/mill partners in the development of high-quality, brand-right fabrics.
• Develops and gathers fabrics assortments according to design direction, while proposing fabric/product improvements to elevate the quality of the brand.
• Maintains, updates, and analyzes fabric projects ensuring fiscal and quality goals.
• Ensures brand appropriate, trend right, and of elevated quality so as to elevate the aesthetic and inherent value of the product and the brand.
• Collaborates with design and merchant partners in the identification of core, key, and novelty fabric strategies. Considers a “speed to market” approach and supports existing pricing structure.
• Suggests and drives creative solutions to fabric pricing challenges.
• Builds and updates the fabric library while guiding the maintenance of the library and database.
• Forges global relationships with mills/vendors globally while developing & maintaining existing relationships through ongoing communication.
• Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design or related field
• 5+ years experience in global Fabric research and development within the apparel industry Management experience preferred
• Ability to research fabric according to trend direction and to support business strategies and outlined seasonal expectations
• Solid base of mill and vendor contacts for area of specialization, yarn, knit, woven, trims
• Current technical knowledge in area of fabric specialization as it relates to fabric qualities, specifically fabric construction, content, dyeing, printing, finishing, and washing techniques including mill capabilities and limitations
• Knowledge of fabric shows and research avenues
• Computer literate in Microsoft office programs and WEB PDM
• Domestic and international travel for trade shows and development and as needed
Very attractive relocation package available to the right candidates!
If you are interested in this job please click on the following link to apply:http://emergingblue.com/fabric-manager-tops-full-time-east-coast/
240 Stockton Street, 6th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108
Women’s wear Designer, Chris Benz, is looking for interns!
-Tracking and managing the loan of collections to press and private clients
-Assisting with sales and design appointments
-Facilitating the day to day running of studio, including filing, faxing, and answering phones in a professional manner.
- Tracing and working with patterns and patternmakers
- Monitoring factory progress
- Tracking and managing fabric and trim inventories
- Checking packages in and out
- Running A LOT of errands
- Assisting with filing and copying for Production and Design Departments
- Researching online and in store for general office supplies as well as design-specific trims and notions
-Must be familiar and comfortable with Excel, researching online, navigating the subway system and garment district, fabric qualities, and reading a pattern
-Must have a patient and go-getting attitude
-You will be handling a great deal of responsibility, so accountability and follow-through are an absolute MUST
-Ability to prioritize tasks throughout day
A friendly attitude, previous experience as an intern or otherwise, as well as a sense of humor are a big plus! The internship is unpaid, it starts now til the end of May.
To apply please contact Rebecca Snoddy – email@example.com or 212.244.2020.
Exposure is an independently owned creative agency. Founded in 1993 we operate offices in London, New York and Tokyo. We provide our clients with creative solutions to business challenges. Our ideas are formed around strategic insights that deliver a foundation for creative exploration. In a climate of change the element that remains immovable at the core of our business is the idea.
Exposure works in partnership with our clients to deliver contemporary campaigns that permeate the modern media landscape. We provide communication that works to inform, educate and entertain the target consumer resulting in conversations that create brand fame and long term advocacy.
PR Account Director, Fashion & Lifestyle Brands Team
The PR Account Director is responsible for client management, team profitability and the development of brand strategy for a variety of retained PR clients such as Dr. Martens, G-Shock, Boglioli, C.P. Company, Duvetica, Gz’One, InCase, Converse Sport, N.I.C.E Collective, Fred Perry, WeSC, Wolsey, Scandale, Delphine-Charlotte Parmentier, Emu, Jerome C. Rousseau, Bailey of Hollywood, Bjorn Borg, etc.
The PR Account Director will report directly to the PR Directors and be the lead liaison between the different departments such as Film, Creative, Production, Experiential, etc.
for all integrated projects. The role includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
• Securing fashion & lifestyle editorial coverage (print, broadcast and online)
• Lead client liaison focusing on retention, maintenance and growth
• High-level PR strategies & plan development for current and potential clients
• Edit / product release calendar management
• Monthly client reporting
• Asset development & management
• Event management / production
• Team management/ direction
• Business acquisition
• Pitch proposal development & delivery
• Strong writer a MUST
• 8+ years experience ONLY
• Agency experience a MUST
• Fashion & lifestyle editorial contacts a MUST
• Large personal database of corporate clients for potential acquisition a MUST
• Computer proficiency (office, keynote, fashion GPS, Cision)
• High level network / access to Influencers & celebrities
• Creative & strategic thinking
• Effective organizational skills
• Proficient at multitasking
• Enthusiastic and hard-working & passionate about the industry
• Strong understanding of social media
• Passion for networking
• Strong leadership skills
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see link below for some examples of our great work!
Jen Kao is a high-end women’s wear design house in New York City. They’re seeking design interns who are dedicated, hardworking, and above all- CREATIVE!
This internship is for fun, outgoing, and intelligent individuals looking to strengthen and broaden their design skills while learning in a fun and fast-paced environment. This is a very hands-on and great environment to work in- you will definitely see the ins and outs of how a design house operates while meeting new people and doing what you love… DESIGN!
Interns will assist with various responsibilities and preparations for our Resort and Spring/Summer 2013 Fashion Show. Duties range from inspiration boards, design research, spec-ing, sketching and more.
Looking for someone to start IMMEDIATELY!
Please send resume with the subject line DESIGN INTERN to for email@example.com for review.
*This internship is preferably for someone who studied/is studying fashion/design and wants to gain experience in the fashion industry.
BPCM Los Angeles is seeking independent, motivated, organized and hard-working interns to join the Summer 2012 Intern Team!
BPCM is a fashion PR firm with offices in New York, Los Angeles and London. Since 1999, BPCM has proven its ability to grow brands from relative obscurity to become leaders in the fashion and luxury goods markets. BPCM represents a long line of fashion, accessory, beauty and luxury goods clients such as Current/Elliott, Brian Atwood, Preen, Lanvin, Burton and Aldo.
We are currently on the search for driven, meticulous, committed and self-starting candidates – fashion obsessed and passionate about PR! All interns must be available a minimum of three days a week. Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to — sample trafficking, maintaining showroom organization, sending out samples to major publications, and assisting editors and stylists with pull appointments.
Interning at BPCM is mutually beneficial – you’ll walk away with hands on experience and we wouldn’t be able to do what we do without you! Those fitting the above description, please contact Jennie Arad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elle Communications is a growing PR firm with two offices in San Diego and Los Angeles. We are creative in approach and extremely personalized in execution. The corporate culture is an exceptionally positive environment built on constant growth and learning, support, respect, hard work and recognition. Our client base is a unique amalgamation of innovative organizations and individuals who are making the world a better, more interesting place. For more information, visit www.ellecomm.com.
The ideal PR Assistant candidate has a strong work ethic, is incredibly results-driven, highly organized, has experience in a PR agency, can provide an impressive portfolio that showcases understanding of traditional and digital PR tactics and platforms, is able to demonstrate knowledge of a wide range of media outlets and social media platforms and comes armed with great references.
The ideal candidate for this position will…
• Have 1 years of agency or internship experience working with clients in the business and lifestyle arena.
• Have an understanding of designing and implementing PR campaigns and be prepared to discuss.
• Have a finger strongly on the pulse of the creative landscape and be able to identify key trends.
• Offer a creative, personalized approach to landing top-tier media placements.
• Have exceptional organization and self-motivation skills and be prepared to discuss your process.
• Have a diverse catalog of media outlets you regularly read and be prepared to discuss.
• Have and understanding of community relations and influencer campaigns.
• Have an understanding of bloggers, online and digital media.
• Demonstrate pride in their work.
• Be willing to work long, hard and smart for an agency that will treat you with respect and offers a uniquely creative, loving and passionate environment and team.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Jamie Madrid-Mehta via email to jamie [at] ellecomm.com. Please do not apply if you do not meet all of the requirements, including experience. Resumes will be accepted only via email. Please, no phone calls, tweets, Facebook messages, pokes, prods or messenger pigeons.
We are currently seeking professional and savvy interns to assist our Los Angeles and San Diego offices with fashion, non-profit, restaurant, health/wellness and social venture clients and events. The right intern will be motivated, organized and creative and will have skills, such as research, strong writing capabilities, familiarity with all Microsoft Office and Adobe products.
Duties will include: research, copywriting, creative brainstorming, media scheduling, media list building, online marketing, social media and communication with vendors, clients and the media. Interns will be exposed to print, broadcast and online media with programs focused on clients in the lifestyle industry.
Each intern would be required to be available for 15-20 hours per week, ideally two full days a week, and for 3 to 6 months. Candidates must be able to receive school credit to be considered.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit resumes and cover letters to Kristen at Kristen [at] ellecomm.com for Los Angeles, and Kacey at Kacey [at] ellecomm.com for San Diego. Resumes will be accepted only via email. Please, no phone calls, tweets, Facebook messages, pokes, prods or messenger pigeons.